Girls JV Basketball
We are asking players to find a local business to sponsor a banner in the gym!
If you find a business, the money you raise will go towards your spirit wear!
Looking for the banner flyer? Check under Team Files!
- All banners will be 4’ by 3’ feet
- All banners will be displayed at the top of the bleachers along the back
- The cost of each banner will be $150
- The length of the contract will be one school year, typically August 1st-July 31st of the following year
- The cost to continue the banner being hung in the gym every year after the 1st year will be $100
WHO: Varsity, JV, & Freshman Players & Families
WHEN: Thursday, February 24, 2021
TIME: Arrive 4:30pm, Eat @ 5pm sharp!
COST: $15 per person
MONEY/FORM DUE: Friday, February 11, 2021 to Coach Kapral (Please put form and check in envelope)
** Form can be found under Team Links
Want to stay informed about LCN girls basketball, sign up for Remind!
There are two ways to sign-up. Chose the way easiest for you!
Option 1: Click this link: https://www.remind.com/join/7efabb7
Option 2: Use the directions on the picture above
Want to stop receiving text messages about LCN basketball? Reply @Leave
Here is information about the Troy Athen's Tournament on Saturday, November 27 from their athletic director:
- The plan is to play regulation rules, two 8-minute quarters per half-hour. With only 2 courts, we will have 2 classrooms open for chalk talk when you are on a bye.
- Please have your girls bring their own water bottles as we will have coolers available for refills.
- Per Oakland County Health Department, all spectators, players, and coaches will need to wear a mask whether vaccinated or not. (Being the mask police is not part of my job description, so please help me out with this within your program).
- Spectators will be in bleachers along the courts (just like summer league) and allowed around the track overlooking the courts.
- We will have a small concession stand available in the foyer.
|L'ANSE CREUSE NORTH|
|ORCHARD LAKE ST. MARY'S|